Re: [OM] OT: SciFi Sightings

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: SciFi Sightings
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 08:35:42 -0500 (CDT)
   In another twilight Zone episode, the same ship footage was used, but
   run upside down.  And the model of the ship was used in the episode
   featuring Agnes Moorehead who turned out to be a giant on another
   planet, while the small spaceship was from earth.

   John Hermanson, CPS Inc.
   21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
   Olympus OM Service since 1977
   omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.zuiko.com