Re: [OM] IMGs PAW, except ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs PAW, except ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:42:22 -0400
I've seen only one shuttle launch... up close at least. Several others from 150 miles south. Fortunately, by the time I got to the shuttle launch I had learned to just watch (and listen which is at least as dramatic). Many years earlier I attended a total eclipse of the sun armed with small telescope and camera. I took lots of photos as totality approached but, when totality hit, I just stood there staring at the spectacle, mouth agape, probably looking like a dumbstruck idiot. For the shuttle launch I knew I just needed to enjoy what was happening.

Chuck Norcutt