Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/4/2015: my whisky altar

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/4/2015: my whisky altar
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:19:34 -0400
Thanks for reminding me which single malt tastes like campfire. I had a bottle
of Lahproaig for many, many years. Never could quite get accustomed to the
taste, though I soldiered through. Now, when in Scotland, I can inform
publicans that I’ll pass on anything that tastes like a campfire. Give me that
peaty velvet with a bit of burn at the finish. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal