Re: [OM] Website Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Website Advice
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:00:21 -0500
> Yeah, but, on the other hand, I have to deal with sun damage and skin
> cancers.  I'm fortunate that I have two grandsons who are doctors, so I have
> been getting the scalp work done free.  And I try to remember to wear a hat!

That's true. I rarely wear hats and skin cancer runs in my family, so
it's something I should be a little more careful about.

There was a vendor of fine telecom products that visited our office
one day. He was providing us with all sorts of nice swag.
Unfortunately, almost all the swag was camo. I was in full-blown
purple/rainbow clothes that day and said "do I look like I wear camo?"

He gave me one of those nifty tennis visors.

AG