Re: [OM] Website Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Website Advice
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 13:25:15 -0500
I haven't had experience with those - but I do have experience with
Squarespace. Have you explored their setup? Very easy CMS, and you can use
CSS if you feel inclined. It's what we use for the theatre. Ours is an
older version - they have a new one being rolled out now that's more
powerful (unfortunately, requires us to completely rebuild our site from
scratch, since no migration path. I believe that has been remedied with the
new version, meaning upgrade from a current "newer version" site to the
latest is much easier, from what I know).

The current SS system is also mobile-agile, meaning the pages will
dynamically re-draw depending on the device you're on.  Just a thought.
Anything that keeps Z10 alive and viable makes me happy, since my gallery
makes me happy and allows me an easy, very nice, non-Flickr way to share my
dabblings with the world.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie