Re: [OM] Few more CA Moose visit images

Subject: Re: [OM] Few more CA Moose visit images
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:36:26 +0100
I see no animosity in those dolls, Mike :-)

But thanks for my new knowledge of yet another horrible disease.  Since I work
with a number of military doctors in the Centre of Aviation Medicine now, it is
always useful to have a long and complicated disease at my fingertips – to
throw into the conversation at an opportune moment.

The chap on the bench is rather saddening; the landscape with lighthouse very
cheering.

Chris