Re: [OM] Velbon VS-433D tripod query

Subject: Re: [OM] Velbon VS-433D tripod query
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:40:38 +0000
Another vote for the 190CX pro. Even with a Manfrotto ballhead attached, and a
further gubbins on top of that to engage with the Arca Swiss dovetails on my
handgrip, it is still a tripod that is easily carried. The Carbon Fibre tripods
are much stiffer than the Aluminium versions and in my opinion the way to go.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK