Re: [OM] Moon/Venus conjunction March 22

Subject: Re: [OM] Moon/Venus conjunction March 22
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:27:04 -0400
My mail program is set to send everything from this list into an Olympus
folder. Does wonder for my inbox, which the Washington Post is trying mightily
to keep full all the time. (As subscribers to the Portland, Maine, paper, we
get access to the Post.)

As yet I have not set it to thread the messages, although if I’m on one
message, all others in that thread are highlighted. I’m still trying to figure
the formula for number of posts in a thread before it veers measurably off
topic. So far, no luck.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal