Re: [OM] Moon/Venus conjunction March 22

Subject: Re: [OM] Moon/Venus conjunction March 22
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:19:06 +0000
Dean,

If you set up your mail client cleverly, then it's much easier to take
emails 'as they come' rather than in one indigestible digest.

- Make a folder or filter for emails with subject containing [OM]. Now the
incoming list emails should arrive in the folder and not clutter-up your
Inbox.
- Make sure your email client is set to show a threaded view - i.e. all
emails with the same subject (the original and all the replies) should
appear as one email 'thread'.
- At your leisure look into the folder. You should see the list of email
threads - it's a much shorter list than what you see in the digest because
of the threading.  Yesterday I saw 11 email threads but there were about 60
different messages.

cheers
Jez