Re: [OM] [OT] Bridge Behaving Badly

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Bridge Behaving Badly
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 18:12:28 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Chris,
Thank you for your reply.
I have determined that I am too stupid for this world and am back in school,
meaning that at this point in life, I cant justify any purchases related to a
hobby that I dont currently practice. I also dont have any idea why wife's
creative suite did not include PS. The one I am using is an earlier version
that I bought long time ago.
I tried all the "preferences" and googled my problem, before posting. I also
went back and tried one more time after reading your post. The only option I
see is manually unselecting all settings PS wants to apply to the file prior to
opening it. Normally, I would be ok with that, but Bridge wants to take its
time to apply the "corrections" (to both icon and file), before letting me open
a file.
Frustrated, I just downloaded Gimp, but it does not conveniently allow you to
view the file as Bridge does and it does not read A200's RAW format, which
might be my fault, because I played with the settings.
All I am trying to accomplish is print per the order of the rest of the family
a few 8 X 10's to put on the walls and its turning into a bigger project than
it should be.
Once again, thank you for the reply.
Best
Boris