Re: [OM] [OT] Bridge Behaving Badly

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Bridge Behaving Badly
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 23:15:53 -0400
Boris, in Bridge¹s preferences you can set default corrections for the
software to apply to images. I can¹t remember where this is in CS2 though,
its been MANY yrs since I¹ve used it. Why don¹t you use CS4? If you¹re
processing RAW digital camera files, CS4 will give better image quality;
Adobe has updated the RAW process engine since CS2.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook