[OM] IMG: Coconut Pineapple Rum Drink

Subject: [OM] IMG: Coconut Pineapple Rum Drink
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 17:20:22 -0400
PESO:

After the cigars, Palenio offered us a coconut-rum drink.  He also squeezed
a pineapple with his hands and added the juice to the coconut.  It was
delicious!

http://www.pbase.com/image/159452100

When we left, we asked him how much we should pay for the cigars and drinks
and he said "No charge"  Tom insisted and probably ended up paying more
than Palenio would have charged, which I assume is the intent.  He was
still very nice and spent a lot of time with us.

I was happy! I still had several more hours to go on the horse and Palenio
had a bathroom!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--