Re: [OM] Digital BW filter tests

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital BW filter tests
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:47:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Ken,
     I'll look at these later, very likely not until Wednesday when I'll have a
wifi connection.  In the meantime, I'm waiting for a suitable sky condition to
do my own tests to compare ORF, TIFF, andf JPEG B&W.  Right now we have a solid
overcast, and we may not get the heavy rainfall forecast by NWS for the past
few days as high pressure over the Gulf of Mexico has strengthened, pushing the
incoming low-pressure system and associated moisture to the northwest.
Prescott, Sedona (aka Twinkie Town), and Flagstaff are being buried.

Chris