[OM] Digital BW filter tests

Subject: [OM] Digital BW filter tests
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 10:25:33 -0600
A while back, I did a couple of camera tests with the DMC-L1. I had
posted these in the TOPE2 Gallery.

This first test is just red filters. The descriptions are the key to
this. You'll see that the same picture is presented several ways with
in-camera BW conversion, converted to BW in computer and just a
straight conversion in computer.

Here is the other without descriptions, but you can probably figure
out what is going on by looking at the file names.

And of course, here is a total Schnozzeria conversion right on the
screen with description of how to do it.

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.zone-10.com