Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?

Subject: Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 09:21:35 -0500
That link shows how our color perception can be influenced by surrounding color or brightness. But I settled on color balance as being the primary confusion point with the dress when I saw two versions of the same image from different sources where one looked white and the other blue. My wife saw the same. Then it was no mystery since Photoshop showed me the color balance was quite different between them. Who knows which versions of what images people were looking at.

Chuck Norcutt