Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?

Subject: Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:06:54 -0500
I see the left image as gold and blue. But it's a very light blue which I interpret as "probably really white" unlike the image at right which I see as a much darker blue with black.

But I had seen the same image at left from a different source yesterday and, although it had a blue cast the blue was very much lighter. My visual interpretation was white dress showing blue cast because it's in the shade. I think I would have interpreted the second, darker version as light blue if I hadn't seen the earlier version.

Chuck Norcutt