Re: [OM] Olympus Futures

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Futures
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:08:52 +1100
The issue with IBIS is that the sensor is not rigidly attached to the camera
body, so it's free to float around at will.  I haven't seen any data about
what frequencies are catered for by the Oly IBIS system - probably makes a
big difference to what happens with vibrations introduced by the camera
rather than the photographer.

...Wayne