Re: [OM] E-M5 II announced

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 II announced
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:05:01 -0500
Moose, EFC writes,

<<If B&H's estimate of availability is accurate, I may be able to tell you at
<<about the time Mike gets to handle one. :-)

Ooooo, sounds good. Interested as well on ergonomics  esp with the buttons. Too
busy here shoveling to worry about much else--well over 5ft in under two weeks.
I can barely throw it high enough to get over the ridge.

Totally unclear to me if theE-M5-II has AA filter and how it handles the total
e-shutter. Using total e-shutter, GM1/GM5/GH4 have fast read out and take the
DR hit from 10-bit read out modes and possibly something to do with the ADC.
The GH3, GX7, G6 and so forth have a somewhat slower read out that is 12-bit,
with no DR hit.

Done with winter, Mike