Re: [OM] The E-M1 arrived yesterday afternoon a day early from B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] The E-M1 arrived yesterday afternoon a day early from B&H
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 14:19:01 -0800
On 1/29/2015 5:05 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I don't like the E-M5's power switch either but I'm glad they didn't use the GX7 as a model. The GX7 gets away with that position since the switch is around the base of the mode dial. But the E-M1 has that space reserved for the rear control dial.

Gotta disagree, at least for my fingers. I find the GX7 switch just about perfect. It's vertically between Mode dial and well placed rear control wheel, but set in deeper than the wheel. Instant to use, never any conflict with the control wheel.

Finger Play Moose