Re: [OM] IMGs: Phog Photos Phrom Phoenix

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Phog Photos Phrom Phoenix
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 22:02:11 +0100
Are you implying that prohibition ...

Well ....

;-)

Amities
Philippe who must check on these amendments again

Le 1 févr. 15 à 20:02, Chris Trask a écrit :

Eeery :-)

Now, this hardly qualifies as fog by my region's standards, where as
stated by others, you sometimes wonder if your house is still in the
same place when opening the shutters/blinds in the morning, sort of,
OMG they've stolen the garden ;-)

It's as dense as it gets around here, and it's a real novelty. I have, however, met a large number of people here who live in a dense fog even in broad daylight. :{b

Also means that Tuscon is NOT THAT dry ;-)

Nope. Tucson is not as dry as Phoenix, which in turn is nowhere near as dry as Death Valley.

Chris

    - Hunter S. Thompson

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE