[OM] OT: Win10

Subject: [OM] OT: Win10
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:10:32 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I read an item on the CBS News webpage yesterday that makes me wonder
what's going on with Microsoft.  I had already heard that Microsoft is
abandoning IE and moving on to a new browser supposedly called Spartan, which
is supposed to compete head-on with Firefox, Chrome, etc.  It will probably
just be IE with a new name and new security problems.

     Now it's being said that Win10 will be a free upgrade for just about
anyone, and to make things more interesting they're going to have a holographic
headset to go along with it.  Sounds like they're getting a bit desperate.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson