Re: [OM] OT: Culinary Rant

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Culinary Rant
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:52:29 -0500
  Now wait a minute, it *is* part of American culture. Soft Serve Ice Cream
date back to the 1930's and is nothing more than a lower fat ice cream/milk
with air mixed in and a lower serving temperature. Now of course the modern
product has all kinds of fancy emulsifying and flavoring agents, but hey,
that's the American Way.

Charlie (who happens to like soft ice cream because it doesn't give me a
cold headache)