Re: [OM] Nostalgia

Subject: Re: [OM] Nostalgia
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:57:24 -0800
On 1/20/2015 11:07 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
I had one such OM2n, long ago, with a 50 mm f1.4 among others :-)

My OM2n was black,and was my mainstay for the middle decades, when the exigencies of work, family, life and death mostly kept me from photography but for family events and vacations.

The 50/1.8 that came with my earlier OM-1 was an early version, rather soft and not nearly as good a lens as the NIkkor 50/2 that preceded it. The OM-2n mostly wore the 35-70/3.6 ( A far better lens than its contemporary Nikkor 43-86.) or a Tokina 70-210.

Then kids left, life eased up, and the kit exploded. :-)

Captured on Film Moose