Re: [OM] OT for Ian & al : How to Clean the X-Trans Sensor | Fuji Rumors

Subject: Re: [OM] OT for Ian & al : How to Clean the X-Trans Sensor | Fuji Rumors
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:27:02 -0500
Absolutely agreed. The LensPen sensor cleaner is like magic compared to anything else I've ever tried. Relatively inexpensive. If it gets dirty itself throw it out and get another. Don't be afraid to put some pressure on it. If you blow off the loose particles first it doesn't scratch.

Chuck Norcutt