Re: [OM] (OT) Art & Life: Was Finding Vivian Maier

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Art & Life: Was Finding Vivian Maier
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:14:47 -0500
Smugmug prints are not bad - a little above drug-store quality.  Fine Art
America prints are amazing!  They do a fantastic job with a wide variety of
papers, canvases, and metallic prints.  Framing and shipping are the best
I've ever seen.

http://fineartamerica.com/

I've sold quite a few through them and bought some myself.

Tina

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:58 AM, SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bob, if I was you I would give smugmug a whirl, it's relatively cheap,
> simple to setup and use and allows commercial sales - I have not sold any
> prints through it so can't vouch for the quality of the prints
>
>  Bob Whitmire <mailto:bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> 14 January 2015 00:16
>> Aye, there’s the rub. You can’t. No website. A very small selection on
>> Zone-10, but usually I post shots either of my granddaughter, Scotland, or
>> stuff I think might serve a purpose through posting. I suppose I could try
>> to be a little less eclectic, but I don’t think AG wants to host my website
>> for me. <g>
>>
>> Also, I don’t have a printer any more. One of the push-me-over-the-edge
>> factors in my retirement was the death of my printer. So even if you saw
>> something you might like, you couldn’t get my print. It would have to be
>> printed by a lab.
>>
>> Sorry. But I guess I’m well and truly out of it.
>>
>> But then we’re going back to Scotland this May, so Zone-10 may be popping
>> again. But I plan to do more work over there with my sketchbook than my
>> camera. <wink>
>>
>> But thanks for asking!
>>
>> --Bob Whitmire
>> Certified Neanderthal