Re: [OM] (OT) Art & Life: Was Finding Vivian Maier

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Art & Life: Was Finding Vivian Maier
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:58:01 +0100
Bob, if I was you I would give smugmug a whirl, it's relatively cheap, simple to setup and use and allows commercial sales - I have not sold any prints through it so can't vouch for the quality of the prints

Bob Whitmire <mailto:bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
14 January 2015 00:16
Aye, there’s the rub. You can’t. No website. A very small selection on Zone-10, but usually I post shots either of my granddaughter, Scotland, or stuff I think might serve a purpose through posting. I suppose I could try to be a little less eclectic, but I don’t think AG wants to host my website for me. <g>

Also, I don’t have a printer any more. One of the push-me-over-the-edge factors in my retirement was the death of my printer. So even if you saw something you might like, you couldn’t get my print. It would have to be printed by a lab.

Sorry. But I guess I’m well and truly out of it.

But then we’re going back to Scotland this May, so Zone-10 may be popping again. But I plan to do more work over there with my sketchbook than my camera. <wink>

But thanks for asking!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal