[OM] Stuff and things

Subject: [OM] Stuff and things
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 20:43:23 -0600
I've been behind in my PAW postings - there are some photos up on the gallery from the end of the year, but haven't had time to caption them and get 'em posted. I have to finish packing for the cruise and get to sleep in an hour since we have to leave for the airport at 4AM in case the weather still sucks. 8AM flight means 6AM at the airport which is normally 75 minutes away, but we're getting bombed with lake-effect snow, and it will make getting out of Indiana pure hell.

Also, I just got the recommended Stroboframe thingamajig, and it's perfect. I now have a Press*T that is useless - anyone need one?

I have a carrier full of SD cards, three batteries with chargers, four lenses, and an E-M5 that's gonna get a workout this week. We refuse to pay the extortionate pricing for onboard internet, so I'll be off the radar until next Saturday night.

Have fun. Behave while I'm gone.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach