Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies

Subject: Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 16:24:54 -0800
Yes, as I posted previously no CA correction with any lens until the EM-1--supposedly only with Oly lenses but seems to work with Panny lenses at least for the in cam JPEG by some reports. Others may know for sure.

See the link to the dpreview test I just posted. Certainly works with Panny
lenses for JPEG, but they are silent as to Raw.

Certainly can be ameliorated in post anyway but DXO makes it simple.

Yes, for those as got it, it's clearly the go to solution to CA in Oly lenses. I don't use it very often, but am happy to have found the price 'crease' - right time, place.

Minimize aberrancy, Mike

Depends on which sort. ;-)

Selectively Aberrant Moose