Re: [OM] Where in the world is AG Shnozziego

Subject: Re: [OM] Where in the world is AG Shnozziego
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 10:13:45 -0800
On 1/1/2015 6:22 AM, Ken Norton wrote:

But the nice part of it all is that we're able to stay in a resort for an
absolute song. One two-bedroom apartment AND a motel-room (no dogs in the
apartment, so we had to have the second room) for a grand total of $50 per
night.

I'm glad you folks are diggin' it. But ...

What does it cost not to be there? I'd go at least $50 a night to avoid being
kidnapped and held there.

It's been windy that last 2-3 days, but nothing like 60+ mph. today is almost
calm, high in the mid 50s.

Next Tues., our temps go to the 80s and the water is warm enough to swim in,
but not here. :-)

Weather Weenie Moose.