Re: [OM] Unusual aircraft

Subject: Re: [OM] Unusual aircraft
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:22:14 -0500
Glad you're still here, old chap.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 12/28/2014 6:19 AM, ChrisB wrote:
But that problem lasted for many years.  I’ve been in a Jaguar in
which the pilot (not me) tried to select reheat at too high an
altitude, resulting in machine-gun reports from the intake.  I have
also been in a F14 which was powered by the horrible old engines; on
entering consecutive turns turn each engine managed to stall.  The
pilot (again, not me) managed to recover the first stall but not the
second.  We returned to Miramar on one horrible little engine . . .

Chris