Re: [OM] Formatting card from computer

Subject: Re: [OM] Formatting card from computer
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 10:37:04 +0000
Trouble opening the files shouldn't be related to the card format, more
likely due to the 'type' of video file (of which there are lots).  See what
extension the files have (like .mov or .mpeg or .xyz) and google for a free
viewer that claims to open those files.  Once you've got it working you may
want to see if you can get a plug-in for your 'normal' viewer or something
more convenient to your normal way of working.
Jez