Re: [OM] California (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] California (long)
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 23:18:19 -0800
I grew up among those cars. There was a day when I could tell you the make, model and year of just about any car. After a little more research, I believe that car could be either one of '42, '46 or '47. The '48 had the same body style but the line thing on the fenders was different. The '41 fender did not extend into the door. Just trying to get the thing identified. VBG
Paul in Portland OR