Re: [OM] Off into the rain

Subject: Re: [OM] Off into the rain
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 21:43:13 -0800
On 12/16/2014 5:05 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
All that appears to have made you very happy too.

Oh yes! I don't take any pix at the retreat. One has the choice of fully participating or stepping figuratively outside the group to photograph. And I have my moody, winter, rain and fog shots of the place already.

I did take a few on the way to and from.

Lots of standing water, much closing roads we avoided. This bit provided lovely reflections of late sun and clouds. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=15917>

And closer up. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=15921>

Then there was the dinner magic, when a group of violin students, from tiny to teen, crowded into the front of the restaurant where we were having dinner to play Christmas music. I was so entranced I almost forgot to take pix. Almost. This only about 1/2-2/3 of them. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=15924>

On the way home, we encountered again an old friend you've seen before. But she had some nice clouds behind her and is distinctly in the Christmas idiom. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=15930>

Christmas Moose