Re: [OM] California (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] California (long)
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 23:52:19 -0500
On 14-12-24 11:23 PM, Moose wrote:
But don't look to me for it. I just looked at the Singapore Gallery code, and was scared how much of the tiny bit I used to know I have already forgotten.
Had to change hosting company a little while ago - old one just up and vanished into the night.

New one uses PHP5, not PHP4, and Singapore doesn't behave. A project for the new year - (re)learn just enough PHP to update Singapore where it matters - seems the project's dormant and no one else has posted anything updated. Scope of variables is the key issue.

Michael