Re: [OM] California (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] California (long)
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 06:36:22 +0000
Boris

It was good to hear from you and I’m glad that you and your family had a good
time . . .

. . . but this passage is pretty difficult to read.  In addition, your cluster
of photos on Zone 10 represents a marathon in uploading (or would be here with
my Internet connection).  Add to that Zone 10’s mouse-intensive navigation
system and your photo album is not going to get a complete shufti* from me.

May I suggest that you use paragraphs in your post, that you reduce the number
of photos and that you use the captioning system so that we are not staring at
a virtual slide show of sometimes-incomprehensible images.

However, I am really glad that you used Zone 10 rather than Photobucket for
your album; the latter was pretty awful to use for a viewer.

Chris

*Arabic for “look”.