Re: [OM] Last week's achievement

Subject: Re: [OM] Last week's achievement
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 22:04:27 +1100
Looks like you've got a project !

...Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus
[mailto:olympus-bounces+wayne.harridge=structuregraphs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
] On Behalf Of bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 24 December 2014 9:14 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Last week's achievement

Last week I realised that all the signs were favourable for me to go 500 km
to the north, spend 2 days fixing multiple bits that needed fixing.  It
wasn't just dust; starlings had been nesting above it and starlings drop a
lot of poop, not forgetting great wads of nesting straw, and bring back my
boat which has been sitting in a very dusty old implement shed of a friend,
for about 30 years. Ad there had been calves in there, chewing and licking
anything and everything including chewing trailer light wiring. And they
seemed to have loose bowels when backed up against the hull.

>From http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=15904
there are 4 images in total  Not intended to be photographic masterpieces,
just information.

Still lots to do, but now I can see it just by turning my head from where I
sit.

Truck is a 2004? Nissan Navarra 2.5 / 3 litre diesel. Hire was a very
reasonable $80 per day.

Cheers, Brian

---