Re: [OM] New toy on the way

Subject: Re: [OM] New toy on the way
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:31:21 -0800
On 12/22/2014 2:18 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I just checked the Olympus "Reconditioned" page and see that your TG-850 is there but at $160 instead of $120.

Yup, one day, $40 of reconditioned stuff was what I caught.

Probably quite a few recon TG-850s. Lots of complaints about a leak (mode dial?) at first. Some were repaired, but I'll bet quite a few returned.

They DO make a better waterproof, the TG-3, but it's a whole lot more than
$120. :-)

Besides, time to save up for the amazing E-M5 II I'm sure MUST be coming in the
spring. ;-)

The E-M1 is also there at $1040. I'm tempted now but think I'll wait until after Christmas. I suspect there will be a lot of gift returns after Christmas which will probably end up on the reconditioned page. I suspect the prices will also be lower.

Yup. Time to wait for Jan sales.

Moose For Sales