Re: [OM] Fwd: [Leica] OT: Not a Leica user

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: [Leica] OT: Not a Leica user
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:50:17 -0400
The Observer [a UK Sunday broadsheet] and The Guardian [the sister weekday broadsheet] are perhaps the most literate, well researched and well written daily newspapers in the UK even though they are definitely left of centre in UK political terms [extreme left in US terms]. As a long time photojournalist Jane Bown was no doubt one of The Observer's greatest stars. As cited on the BBC's web site, Observer editor John Mulholland called her "part of the Observer's DNA".

Film camera photography lost one of its finest today.

jh