[OM] Anybody using film or why is it so hard to give stuff away?

Subject: [OM] Anybody using film or why is it so hard to give stuff away?
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 10:29:21 -0500
Among other things I've offered for the price of postage recently were
Cokin filter holders and both a 49mm and 55mm adapter ring and a couple of
filters. If anyone is still shooting film with their OM series cameras, these
are the basics of the Cokin system for you OM lenses. Still available for
the  price of postage. If you are not in the USA postage would kill the deal.
 Althought the polarizer is gone, the rest is still available.  Contact me
off list.  Bill "Too Much Stuff" Barber