Re: [OM] Some Fuji X-T1 impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Fuji X-T1 impressions
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 14:40:52 +0000
Philippe

They are the settings that you can use in combinations that you choose.  When
you go to the Q menu and dial right or left and you get settings C1 to C7 (on
the X-Pro1 or X-T1).  With my X-Pro 1 ISO is one of the Custom settings,
meaning that C1 might have ISO200, C2 ISO Auto1600, C3 ISO Auto3200 etc . . .
With the X-T1 ISO is not included in the Custom settings.

It’s not a major snag if you just want to alter the ISO with the dial, and the
dial has an A setting for Auto; but if you want different Auto settings you
have to go back into the menu to obtain them.

At least that’s what I have found so far.

Chris