Re: [OM] EXIF for manual lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] EXIF for manual lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:30:38 -0800
Thanks for checking on the version of exifgui--seem to have 3.98.  It displays
the data fine but no longer can change much w/o a hassle and often not even
then.   Perhaps some win upgrades balled it up as it used to be fine though
always  persnickety.  I had a couple minutes and tried 5.15 but couldn't even
get that to run, though I had copied the version of exiftools into the new
directory--perhaps it requires a newer version.

It seems the interface for editing has changed from what I think I recall. Click on the Workspace button to get editable values.

Under File=>Workspace manager, you can customize the fields in Workspace, including Makernotes values, and save different Workspace set-ups.

Then Under Program=>Preferences=>Other, you can set it so that each entry
automatically drops to the next one when entered.

So if you have just a few values to change, and a custom Workspace with only
those values, it's all very quick.

Investigative Moose