Re: [OM] EXIF for manual lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] EXIF for manual lenses
From: Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 03:29:18 -0800
An excellent scripting program to create  batch programs for windows, to
automate things that were not designed for normal batch files, is open source
Autoit.
https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/
I was using this some years back to automate a complex medical database
application and it is amazing how you can use it to automate things
specifically designed not to automatable!
There are lots of scripting environments, some even already installed on
Windoz, like Vbscript,but Autoit is very much better at dealing with GUI issues
on existing apps.

You can even use it to create normal GUI menus etc.

Tim