[OM] Destruction Manual

Subject: [OM] Destruction Manual
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:39:03 -0500
Actually looking for advice on the removal of the front element of a Zuiko
135mm f3.5.  I used my spanner wrench to remove the front group, however
that is not what I wanted to do. My guess is that I need to remove the ring
which has all the lens information engraved on it.  What do I need to do to
get that piece to break loose?  I'm not going into competition with John H
I'm just trying to mess up a perfectly good lens by reversing the front
element.  Any suggestions, other than "Don't."  Bill "messing with it"  Barber