Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 21:17:41 -0500
I've never been a huge Chrysler fan, although we bought a new Dodge Charger
in 1959 (for a little more than $3,000 USD - eat your heart out youngsters
- and my '98 Dakota pickup turned 170,000 miles yesterday.

On Dec 7, 2014 3:40 PM, "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Lots of Chrysler stuff is and has been made in Canada.  I have two
Chryslers right now.  My favorite ever family sedan is my 1999 Chrysler LHS
which was made in Canada.  My other Chrysler is a 2013 Town & Country
minivan... also made in Canada.  The LHS is now more than 15 years old but
only showing 113,000 miles.  It's sporting some fairly new Michelins and is
ready for some more running around.