Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 12:22:56 -0600
Muscle cars have never really excited me the way sports cars do. I prefer the
balance of power and handling. Yes, the Dodge goes like a scalded banshee in a
straight line. But at the end of the straight, while it's careening off into
the weeds, the Ferrari makes a nice transition to the apex of the corner and
continues on.

Ironic that the 'Murcan Big Iron is going to be made in Canada and is wearing
Italian shoes...

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach