Re: [OM] ebay special

Subject: Re: [OM] ebay special
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 11:46:00 -0800
On 12/3/2014 5:42 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
It's not clear to me which lens you're referring to in the comment about having to find the latch to open the lens. I'm not familiar with the 14-42 kit lens but for the 9-18 you only need to use the latch to close the lens but not to open it.

Oops, you are right. My body knows how to operate it, but my mind doesn't. :-) Just used it a day or so ago, without thinking about the mechanics.

I still prefer the Panny approach.

Oh Well Moose