Re: [OM] Scotland kit 2015

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland kit 2015
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:47:49 -0500
Hummmm . . . I need me some internet. Will save this link. We took Deep Woods
Off on our last trip. Met our midges in Glen Affric miles from the car.
Deployed the Deep Woods Off. You actually could hear the midges laughing and
sharpening their blades. Didn’t slow them down at all. Fortunately, while we
still maintained life, the sun broke through and a breeze sprang up and we were
saved.Got to Skye and bought us some Smidge. Expensive, but really good stuff.
Brought it home and used it here during black fly and mosquito season. Them
bugs didn’t know what hit 'em.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal