Re: [OM] (OT) Lumix DMC-FZ1000

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Lumix DMC-FZ1000
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:16:48 -0500
I will do that. But I was telling Joan the other night that while I was all
fired up, photo wise, last trip, this trip I’d like to relax a little and not
worry so much about stopping at every second lay-by to snap more shots. Maybe
more of a select few and let my eyes and mind keep the record. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal