Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:39:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>This is a first for me, in a couple of ways: (1) I did not take this picture,
>my son did; (2) it
>is an iPhone picture; (3) I did not edit it in any way. Still, I choose to
>post it because my
>morning routine this week is to look at the Buffalo News every morning and
>chat with my son, who
>lives in Orchard Park, N.Y. and has been stuck at home for 3 days now, despite
>living just 3
>miles from his office. This is what his parking lot looked like the other day:
>
>http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3708845121&k=sMcbSf2&lb=1&s=O
>
>They are getting another x feet today, but everyone is in good spirits, he and
>the neighbours
>are well-stocked with food and booze, and they are getting together for drinks
>and dinner.

     Wow!  That's a buncha snow.  The jet stream us going to be pulled
seriously southward next week, sending the eastern 2/3rds of the country into a
deep freese over Thanksgiving.  That will put the Great Kabosh on Black Friday,
especially for those who are thinking of camping out so as to be first in line.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson