[OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:41:08 +0100
This is a first for me, in a couple of ways: (1) I did not take this picture,
my son did; (2) it is an iPhone picture; (3) I did not edit it in any way.
Still, I choose to post it because my morning routine this week is to look at
the Buffalo News every morning and chat with my son, who lives in Orchard Park,
N.Y. and has been stuck at home for 3 days now, despite living just 3 miles
from his office. This is what his parking lot looked like the other day:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3708845121&k=sMcbSf2&lb=1&s=O

They are getting another x feet today, but everyone is in good spirits, he and
the neighbours are well-stocked with food and booze, and they are getting
together for drinks and dinner.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman